Monday, September 17, 2007

Web Site hits Increasing each Week

In the week we made 3000 hits in 6 months on the web site, we also had our highest count in a single week, with 151 hits last week. The busiest day was last Thursday, the 13th September which achieved a total of 45 in one day.

I'm not sure what was so special about last Thursday, but the hits are increasing each week now, it has been suggested to me that the site is only looked at by Councillors from opposing parties wanting to know what, A, I am up to and B, what is going on in Collier Row !

I'm sure neither could be true, but it seems that now a host of Council officers at Havering are also reading the blog site, not sure for what reason, although i know some have passed comment with favourable words. I have however, also received a letter from one Senior officer who did not like the views expressed by myself, but as they say, that's politics. I don't always like the spin in "Living" magazine, but you don't hear me asking them to change that.

Our new web address is making a huge difference, www.collier-row.co.uk has gone down very well and it suggests more of a local feel and not some corporate type global web site with just a dot com domain on the end !!

No comments: