Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bower Park performs "Annie"

Cllr Mann was in the audience tonight, for Bower Park Schools production of Annie, this was the final night of the show and the school was packed out with hundreds of parents, pupils, friends and family, along with a few school Governors.

Many weeks and months of hard work by staff and pupils went into this show, following the success of Oliver last year and Bugsy Malone, the year before I was wondering how the school could improve on previous shows, but they did. The commitment by all was 100%.

I am pleased to say that next years show has already been confirmed and I for one am over the moon as after many months of hassling the Performing arts Department, next years show will be We will Rock You", as a Queen fan I can not wait, having seen the show in the West End a few times myself, i am very pleased that it will be coming to Bower Park next year.


No comments: