Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pinewood Christmas Bazaar


I had the chance to attend The Pinewood School Christmas Bazaar yesterday and it was great to see so many people supporting the school by turning out to buy Christmas gifts for family and friends and to join in some of the fun, even Santa himself was in school giving out gifts to the children.

As a former pupil and now a Governor it is always good to be back in the school, there is something about being in a primary school that is different to when I am in Bower Park as a Governor. I am however, positive it is down to the small chairs, it always makes me laugh when you have to sit down and your knees come up above your head.

That said, I did not get much of a chance to sit down, the teachers and staff do such a wonderful job at Pinewood and often the school does not get much public praise for what it does, so hopefully this little plug for the school will go some way.

No comments: