Friday, November 10, 2006

Im A Councillor, get me out of here !

Well im out, having taken part in Local Democracy Week at Havering for the last 3 years, I managed to pip everyone to the post and won the on line question session called "Im a Councillor, get me out of here" for the second year running.

It was a very close battle, i think i managed 70% share of the vote, which after my last outing in the local elections, only beating Alby Tebbutt by 35 votes, is an improvement. I most thank all of the youngsters that took part. It was a shame that only one Tory Councillor took part in the event, but that just shows the contempt that the Tory Administration hold for the younger people of this community.

What have they planned for next year, well nothing, after a review, the Tories have decided not to run with the event again, i wonder why, IM A COUNCILLOR GET ME OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: